What type of information does ITHNIC collect?
You can access much of the ITHNIC website without providing any personally identifiable information. We do, however, collect information if you choose to participate in one of our programs. ITHNIC currently collects information in the following manner:
• Information you give us. When entering contests or sweepstakes on the ITHNIC websites or subscribing to receive our Email Blasts, you are asked to give your name, city, state, and country of residence, e-mail address, age range, and gender. We store this information for future use.
• Information collected automatically. Certain data is automatically collected from you and all visitors whenever you visit the ITHNIC websites. This may include your IP address, browser type, access times, which pages you visited and referring website information. Your IP address tells us both your Internet Service Provider and your general geographic location.
How does ITHNIC use this information?
• If you have entered one of our contests or sweepstakes, we will use the email address you provided us to notify you if you have won one of ITHNIC’ contests. If you have opted to receive special offers from ITHNIC or our affiliates, including our Email Blasts, newsletters and promotional material that you might be interested in, we will retain your email information for these purposes.
• You may unsubscribe at any time if you decide you no longer wish to receive newsletters, announcements, or promotional materials from ITHNIC. Simply respond to the email that was sent to you and type UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Unsubscribing will make you ineligible to receive further special offers from us. We will make every reasonable commercial effort to unsubscribe you from our mailing lists within 10 days.
• Any other information that is automatically collected is used to help ITHNIC improve our websites in order to provide content that is most relevant to our subscribers and users. We sometimes collect information you supply for research purposes (such as demographic information, or gender information) and we combine it in such a way that does not identify you personally.
• We may also use data related to your use patterns on the site to improve your online experience. For example, if a number of users are experiencing the same or a related problem on our site, we may use this data in its aggregate form to improve the site. Similarly, if a number of users make a specific request to change a portion of the site, we may pool this information to determine whether such a change would be worthwhile to all site users.
Does ITHNIC share information with third parties?
• ITHNIC does not share your personal information with anyone outside of ITHNIC, except (I) where you have opted in by clicking the “I consent” button below, to our affiliated companies (i.e., Ithnic)so that they can send you marketing information that may be of interest to you; (ii) to third parties as may be required to deliver any prizes to you in connection with a ITHNIC contest; and (iii) as may be required by law or any law enforcement agency.
• User information provided by you, including but not limited to demographic information, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links on the ITHNIC website
• ITHNIC provides links to third party sites so that our users can conveniently visit our vendors and advertisers or locate other content likely to be of interest. We encourage you to review the third party’s privacy and data collection policy before providing any personally identifiable information. ITHNIC has no control over these linked sites and therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content, policies, or actions of these third party sites.
How you can control your information
• If you no longer wish to receive email from ITHNIC simply respond to any email you receive from ITHNIC and type UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
• You can also contact us via email at email@example.com change your information. Please provide us with your name, age, city and state, and any updated information.
ITHNIC is an adult-directed web site.
• The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (www.ftc.gov) defines minors as children under the age of 13. ITHNIC does not knowingly collect or share the personal information of minors. ITHNIC’ contest and subscription forms do not request personally identifiable information.
• When a contest winner is chosen, he or she will be contacted via email and be required to provide ITHNIC proof of age, which may be in the form of a declaration or affidavit of eligibility. We may also require that you provide proof of address through a notary. If the winner is under the age of 18, parents or a legal guardian will be required to sign an affidavit in order to provide the prize and allow ITHNIC to use the personally identifiable information to deliver the prize. The personal information obtained for this purpose will not be retained in any database operated by ITHNIC.
• Kids, before cruising the ITHNIC websites, please ask your parent’s permission.
How does ITHNIC protect the information we collect from you?
• ITHNIC has in place several physical, electronic, and managerial safeguards to protect the user data collected on our websites. ITHNIC makes reasonable efforts to safeguard this information using technology firewalls as well as security protocols.
If you have any questions regarding ITHNIC’ policies or any other comments you would like to share regarding use of our websites, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org